NEW YEAR CLEANSE
The Holidays are filled with family, friends, laughter, fun, and, for many, a time of indulgence. The New Year is the prefect time to RESET following the holiday season.
This program is a great way to kick start your health and weight loss goals for 2018. You will increase your energy and focus, improve your sleep, and shed some unwanted weight without fasting, juicing or calorie counting? Learn how to eat real, delicious, whole foods in a supportive, encouraging environment.
This program will be run by Eris Cushner, certified nutritionist.
The New Year Cleanse Starts January 18
Ready to get started? Sign up below and we’ll contact you with more details.
14-DAY CLEANSE FAQ’s
Why is our program unique?
- Personalized coaching from Eris Cushner, certified Nutrition Consultant
- Education from Day 1 on the importance of detoxifying, including the role your diet and lifestyle play in resetting and revitalizing your body
- Realize any food intolerances or sensitivities that you may have that’s keeping you from feeling your best on a daily basis
- Learn healthy eating habits that are sustainable for you post-cleanse
Do we meet in-person?
Yes, there will be three in-person meetings to help keep you on-track.
Kick-off workshop on Thursday, January 18
- During this meeting, we will discuss what to expect and why it is important to support this natural process through with a customized eating plan.
- Review the 14-Day Cleanse manual, including where to buy pre-prepared meals, easy recipes, tips and shopping list
- Q&A to make sure you feel ready to embark on this journey
Check-in meeting on Day 5, Thursday, January 25
- An informal discussion on your experiences and physical responses
- Program adjustments to suit individual needs
Wrap-up meeting on Day 12, Thursday, February 1
- Review re-introduction phase of the cleanse, a key part of the program
- Discuss transitioning to a “sustainable” eating plan that will fit your lifestyle, and at the same time support any food sensitivities that you may have realized during the cleansing process
Will I have to spend a lot of time cooking?
We all have busy schedules. We do provide you with delicious easy recipes and a shopping list, but also understand some people do not have the time or the interest to make their meals. Keeping this in mind, we provide you with a list of options for purchasing pre-prepared meals available to you at Whole Foods, online delivery meal options, and various local restaurants and stores. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to succeed during this program.
What foods am I allowed to eat?
You eat whole nutrient-dense unprocessed foods. We exclude the most common food allergens from our program including dairy, gluten, eggs (first week), corn, soy (miso and tamari are ok), rice, white potatoes as well as alcohol, sugar, and caffeine. This doesn’t mean that your diet will be boring or bland. That’s right, a completely clean eating program for 14 whole days.
Do I need to attend all three meetings?
Attendance is highly recommended to fully benefit from the program. If any participant is unable to attend any of the meetings, we will schedule a call to cover all information with you to make sure that you are up to speed.