Attention: If you love the holiday season but find that trying to maintain your weight is stressful, especially with all the festivities and extra-busy schedules, this is for you…
At Last: A Plan to Feel Healthy and Happy That’s Easy and Actually WORKS … So You Can Go beyond Surviving to THRIVING This Holiday Season
The Holiday Survival Virtual Retreat
… a brand-new virtual retreat designed to help you navigate the holiday festivities without stress or guilt … so you can actually ENJOY them!
Live Event Is Over ~ Complete Event Recordings Available in Membership Area
This retreat is unique in that it covers specific celebrations, challenges and scenarios you'll encounter during this season – and real solutions to each of them. It happens virtually, all in one day, AND you can conveniently attend online. In addition to the trainings, you'll have plenty of time for coaching and Q&A. The result: You leave inspired with a plan for enjoying the holidays without weight gain or undue stress.
Before I give you the details, let me tell you a little bit about what this Retreat is NOT:
- It's not a ton of new information I expect you to sort through. You need clarity, brevity, and levity. I'll give you exactly what you need to create a plan for navigating the holidays – and any situation – simply.
- It’s NOT a lecture. Although I'm providing you with some GREAT, powerful information, I'm also leaving plenty of time for questions and interaction, so you can personalize your journey and make my plans work in your life.
- It's not about depriving yourself. There IS a way to balance structured under-eating (careful eating all the time) and indulgences where appropriate … without undermining your goals.
With all that being said, here is just a taste of what you'll learn during The Holiday Survival Virtual Retreat:
In short, you learn exactly what you need to know—and nothing more—to enjoy this holiday season (and the next, and the next, and so on!) without the guilt, stress, or worry … and with new, healthy traditions.
You get easy, simple, clear instruction and fast results.
Now, you may be wondering how we're going to cover all this.
First of all, you should know it's my mission and my passion to guide people just like you in managing your weight and minimizing your stress during the holidays and beyond. Consider me your partner on this journey.
To that end, when you join me for The Holiday Survival Virtual Retreat, you receive:
- One day virtual retreat that covers specific celebrations, challenges and scenarios you'll encounter during this season – and real solutions to each one of them. You can attend from anywhere, on line and you'll have plenty of time for coaching and Q&A. The result: You leave inspired with a plan for enjoying the holidays without weight gain or undue stress.
- Handouts, worksheets, and recipes to help you personalize and implement everything you learn.
- Exercises to allow you to practice what you're learning so you're fully prepared to handle these situations in the real world.
- Downloadable recordings of the entire event so you can listen again or even if you can't attend live, you can still get all the information.
- Access to the Retreat's private Facebook group giving you the support you need throughout the holiday season. This one is important! You get the benefit of a supportive, welcoming community. You get a voice in a very important conversation: a conversation about choosing for yourself. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, share stories, swap advice, and support others who are on a similar journey. This is a community where being healthy is the norm, where making healthy choices is completely supported.
I’m on a mission to make this invaluable info available to as many people as possible.
We’re offering this now for
Because the investment is so reasonable and the Virtual Retreat so valuable, I'm not going to waste your time comparing it to the cost of a single, calorie-laden dinner out.
Just to sweeten the deal, though (no pun intended!), when you enroll, you'll also receive the following bonuses:
- My Christmas Pack (a powerful resource filled with facts and tips as well as recipes and helpful holiday articles).
- Bring-a-Friend discounted tickets. After you register, you will receive details on how to share this discount with your friends.
- A follow up group coaching and Q&A call on January 7, 2015. This may be surprising, but January is a vulnerable time for many people. Just when you think you've made it through the holiday season, you drop your guard. A little extra support here helps you take it over the finish line!
Plus, you make this investment at NO RISK. That is, if after the first module, you don’t feel like the retreat is a fit for you, simply ask for a refund, and you’ll receive it.
So are you ready?
Maybe you still have a couple of questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is your program different from other programs?
A: This retreat is unique in that it provides a comprehensive look at the challenges – physical, social and emotional – we run into during the holidays … as well as strategies and tools that are practical and proven. You get all of this in one day, virtually – so it's simple and easy to implement right away. The community component is unique as well, in that you get to interact with people who are traveling a similar journey, making similar choices, and supporting you. That can make ALL the difference for some – you really aren’t alone!
Q: I love sweets. Are you going to tell me I have to give them up completely?
A: Absolutely not. This is not about deprivation. It's about learning when to indulge and in what quantity, as well as how to create new traditions for enjoying the holidays.
Q: I don't have time for this. How can I justify this time investment for this Retreat when I'm so busy during the holidays?
A: If you're like so many of the people I care for, you spend so much time caring for everyone else that you don't take time for yourself. Make yourself a priority. Your other obligations can wait for one day, I promise you! And if you can't attend live, don't worry – you'll receive all the recordings as soon as the retreat ends.
Q: My lifestyle is so busy! Are your plans, strategies and recipes time-consuming?
A: I can help you create a plan based on what works for you. If your lifestyle is consistently busy, I can help you find healthy foods and make healthy choices so you can lose weight (or maintain your current weight) without feeling stressed or overwhelmed. I'm giving you basic knowledge of how your body works and what it needs, so you'll be able to stay healthy even if you're exceptionally busy.
So NOW are you ready?
- Become inspired
- Join a community where being healthy is the norm
- Care for yourself as well as you care for others
Dr. Gail Altschuler
P.S. The holidays are just around the corner. This is the moment you can decide whether to enjoy them or to struggle through them. Which will you choose? I invite you to take a day out and join me as you learn how to enjoy the holidays to learn or discover a plan that’s easy and actually works, so you can go beyond surviving to thriving this holiday season.